Hunting-Trophy is considered a common Curiosities item.
"Your prey is vanquished, but this remains."
|Item location||Action name||Effect||Notes|
|The Fathomking||Listen to a Chelonate Envoy||
Note: can be considered worth somewhere from 65 Echoes to 90 Echoes.
- Can be sold at Scrimshander for 65 Echoes.
- The Chelonate:
- Required to acquire Strategic Information for the Admiralty Commission.
- Can be traded in stock amounts if Scrimshaw Chronicler is still in Schabelport; it takes 1 HT + 1 Zee-ztory (worth about 10 Echoes) to get 1 Outlandish Artifact (worth about 100 Echoes); it thus nets a total of 90 Echoes per Trophy.
- "Show off a Hunting Trophy" will trade for +1 x Outlandish Artefact. Required: Something Awaits You, Another Day: Time, the Healer 50.
- London: In the interaction The Venturer's Desires, you will need 7 x Hunting-Trophy for the "Something savage." action.
- Abbey Rock: The Offer A Gift action will exchange a Hunting-Trophy for -10 x Terror, +1 x Memory of Distant Shores, Hunger = 0 and +1 Stone's Attention.
- Godfall: "Of blood" interaction will net you the following: +1 x Memory of Distant Shores, +1 x Tale of Terror!!, +1 x Zee-ztory, +1 to +20 x Fragment.
- Port Cecil: Required to complete Give the Principles a Hunting-Trophy in The Pulse of the Principles, giving you a once-off reward of +7 x Scintillack.
- Shepherd Isles: "A Retired Monster-Hunter wants something to remember his glory days" will trade a trophy for +1 x Soothe & Cooper Long-Box Required: Something Awaits You, Another Day: Time, the Healer 50.
- Khan's Shadow: Trade for 4x Watchful Curio with Something Awaits You and Another Day: Time, the Healer 50. Take them to Polythreme for Wakeful Idols, which sell for 100x Echo in London.