Supremacy: The Anarchists
|Supremacy: The Anarchists|
Linked to[edit | edit source]
It is linked to the conflict between Fallen London and Anarchists.
Story description[edit | edit source]
"LO THY DREAD EMPIRE CHAOS IS RESTORED LIGHT DIES BEFORE THY UNCREATING WORD"
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
- +1, deliver Supplies for the Work from Vienna to London (repeatable)
- +3, deliver the Memento Mori to the Iron Republic.
- +10, deliver the The Monkey Emperor's Wrath from the Empire of Hands to Fallen London. The The Monkey Emperor's Wrath is obtained by completing the The Zeppelin Under Construction story event. -- Note that this also increases your Empire of Hands: Monkey Emperor's Favour to 2, causing the event A Traitor's Reward to trigger the next time the player docks in London, instead of Fear walks the streets of London, both denying access to The Boke of Sharpes and ending the game.
- +1, deliver the Crotchety Tobacconist from Rosegate to the Iron Republic after completing his underwater cigar.
- -2, choose the "Report the FIdgeting Agitator to the authorities" action in Vienna, on The Surface
Effects and Consequences[edit | edit source]
If Supremacy: The Anarchists should reach 7 or greater:
- The Dark-Spectacled Admiral in London becomes permanently unavailable.
- Port Reports cannot be turned in.
- Strategic Information commissions are no longer available.
- Fear walks the streets of London triggers the next time the player docks in London.
- The Boke of Sharpes is awarded as a result of the Fear walks the streets of London event, which grants +25 x Iron to new captains in your lineage.
Story states[edit | edit source]
The Supremacy: The Anarchists has different status according to your actions, defined by the comment in front of the story.
The value represents the amount of support you have with the Anarchists.